Friday, October 14, 2011

St Mary le Strand, London WC2

Just had to do a touch more - a hint of detail on the white buildings left of church. tail lights and wheels on the vehicles (the nearest was a sports car), the steeple is more defined with sky showing through bits of architecture. I hope Valerie will accept the changes in good grace:-) (See her comment below in the last post below) ... and I hope I've not ruined it.
Oh(!) and congratulations Val on getting your set of 6 paintings in the Bath Prize Exhibition, and one on their promotional brocure. Great achievement and I'm very pleased for you.
Note: Valerie received a 'Highly Commended' certificate on one of her paintings.


J. S. Bach - Kantate BWV 36 - Schwingt freudig euch empor - 7 - Aria (J. S. Bach-Stiftung)
Beautifully sung by Nurai Rial

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see for this painting you've followed my advice...not! But I must tell you you haven't spoiled it at all! Still lovely and a bit more defined indeed so great work. But now stop touching it ok!!??? Thanks for your kind words about the Bath Prize and I must return you the compliment for having your work selected and your lovely Sion Hill one in the brochure. I think it will sell very quickly! All the best and see you on thursday night I hope?

    ReplyDelete